From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Filly, a young female horse.
Philly is a common informal name for Philadelphia, a major city in Pennsylvania, United States.
Philly may also refer to:
- Philly (TV series), an American television series that aired from 2001 to 2002
- "Philly" (song), a song by the English electronic music band Fluke
- Philly Cullen, a character in the play The Playboy of the Western World
- Phillip Philly Brown (born 1991), American football player
- Philomena Philly Fogarty, Irish camogie player in the 1990s and 2000s
- Philly Joe Jones (1923–1985), American jazz drummer
- Philip Philly Larkin (born 1974), Irish hurler
- Philly Lutaaya (1951–1989), Ugandan musician
- Philly (dog), a dog that served in World War I
- Phillies (disambiguation)
- Philly cheesesteak, type of sandwich
- Philly soul, a style of soul music
- Pete Philly and Perquisite, a Dutch hip hop duo
- Silly Philly, an American comic strip by Bil Keane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.